homestead - Re: [Homestead] tools was homestead update

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tools was homestead update
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:13:58 -0800 (PST)

I've heard that the heavier the voltage the better
over all functioning and my experiance does not
contradict that. The set I purchased happened to be
18 volt and the Milwaukee was recomended as being the
best available in that store.
My experiance has been that cordless tools are a good
way to go. By having several I am able to use the
same batteries for different tools. I find it is also
handy to have several batteries at least one charging
to be available to finish the days project.
Van Dell

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/sanrico%40highdesert.com