homestead - Re: [Homestead] storm of the century - was Signs of Spring

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] storm of the century - was Signs of Spring
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:29:40 -0800

At 2/23/2007 08:10 AM,EarthNSky wrote:
I and I'm afraid to even think about a
March blizzard like we had in 1993...

Bev

If that's the one I'm thinking of they called it "The Storm Of The Century" when it happened, I was driving from Chicago to Washington DC on the tail end of that. I ended up stuck in Youngstown OH because Pennsylvania was closed. There went my day at the Smithsonian.
Anyway if that was the March storm you were thinking of you don't have to worry. That one was "The Storm Of The Century" and it hasn't been even close to 100 years since then. <g>

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA