homestead - Re: [Homestead] Signs of Spring

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Signs of Spring
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:10:29 -0500

It got up to 71 degrees here yesterday. It's 45 now, heading to 63
today...strange and scary for February. If these temperature extremes
continue (it was in the teens just a week or so ago), I'm expecting a
Spring full of severe weather, and I'm afraid to even think about a
March blizzard like we had in 1993...

Bev

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
Last week we had
an ice storm and single digits, this week (past two days) it's been
high 50's again. This has been one of the strangest winters I've
experienced.

Lisa

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the
ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.