homestead - [Homestead] I'm back

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] I'm back
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:02:43 -0500

Been offlist a while, and quiet for some time prior to that. Making some
changes on the homestead and elsewhere. Amongst those has been consolidating
and eliminating unnecessary ISPs and subscriptions.

It shocked me to realize what we were wasting on internet fees- it was like
the phantom power losses through appliances.

A hawk is systematically assassinating my ducks. We've gone from eight to
three, and we can see him out there...lurking...

Warren