homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm back

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm back
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:09:45 -0500

Hi Warren, glad you didn't eliminate Homestead as a subscription!
Please explain what you mean by unnecessary ISP's..do people have more than one?
Sorry to hear about the hawks..I have an avian predation problem, too, but kills dropped dramatically once I got the birds in the moat, in fact, I haven't lost one yet to a flying beast since then.

Bev

Mogrits wrote:
Been offlist a while, and quiet for some time prior to that. Making some
changes on the homestead and elsewhere. Amongst those has been consolidating
and eliminating unnecessary ISPs and subscriptions.

It shocked me to realize what we were wasting on internet fees- it was like
the phantom power losses through appliances.

A hawk is systematically assassinating my ducks. We've gone from eight to
three, and we can see him out there...lurking...

Warren