homestead - Re: [Homestead] To single or double flush is not the issue

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] To single or double flush is not the issue
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 04:44:12 -0600

The American Standard (the model name was something like Cadet?) I installed
in my previous house was low flow, and it flushed - it really flushed. There
was no need to reflush. There was no need to hold down the handle for ...
extra loads. It just flushed. I never thought about it - which I did not
realize was a modern blessing, until I moved. The Crane in my present house
is one that needs multiple flushes, prayers, encouraging words, etc. to cope
with its duties. I've added to my list of things I want to do to this house,
having lived with this lovely low flow for a month now.

Gloria