homestead - Re: [Homestead] To single or double flush is not the issue

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] To single or double flush is not the issue
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:06:04 -0800

Gene GeRue wrote:

Found this at:
http://time.blogs.com/eye_on_science/

If you've got a #1 kind of thing going on, you press button #1. For #2, #2.

Our hotel in Healdsburg had something similar, only much simpler (or so they claimed). For #1, just push the plunger the ordinary way and get a little flush. For #2, hold it down a while to get a BIG flush. We only stayed a night, so I can't really vouch for it.

Bill
S. Oregon coast