homestead - [Homestead] Living in a Quonset.

  • From: "Suzanne" <goat4716 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Living in a Quonset.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:03:44 -0700

Hello, we are trying to find information about building a quonset hut home.
I'm putting feelers out to anybody who might know about this.
Thank You,
Suzanne
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:03:55 -0800 (PST)
From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness

Marie,
I would be interested in pictures of the civil war era
pile of bricks, at least if it is still recognizable
as such. I'ma little jealus we have so few civil war
era structures left here.
Van Dell

.