homestead - Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Brussels Sprouts
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:08:23 EST

> when I have removed the lower leaves after the sprouts
> begin to form, this seems to cause the sprouts to open. What did I do
> wrong?

If you figure that out, please post it here. The same thing has happened
with my sprouts a good number of times. If I don't remove the leaves, the
leaves
just keep getting bigger and the sprouts don't. If I remove the leaves,
sometimes good sprouts form but just as often there forms a loose rosette of
leaves like micro-collards.