homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weed indicators for soil quality/tvo

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weed indicators for soil quality/tvo
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:41:01 -0800

Then i am sad for the loss of your good friend, and wish my path had
crossed with his as well. I had a feeling he had passed on and not just
unsubbed. Darn, the good need to stick around waaaay longer. When did
his posts stop? I'd like to look in the archives and keep learning from
this man.

Thanks Bev - it must tug your heartstrings to talk about him.

Toni - where 10 minutes ago the sky was blue, and now the biggest
snowflakes i have seen in my life are falling!