homestead - Re: [Homestead] Weed indicators for soil quality/tvo

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Weed indicators for soil quality/tvo
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 15:58:25 -0500

I'm not sure, Toni. I think he passed in March. This list used to be on the UNC sunset site, now hosted by ibiblio...I don't know what happened to the archives from the old site. Maybe Lee can tell us. In the meantime, perhaps everyone can dig out their favorite Tvo post and repost it. I'll look around on my hard drive...Rob sent me a few a while back, but I think most of my stuff is printed.

Bev

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
I had a feeling he had passed on and not just
unsubbed. Darn, the good need to stick around waaaay longer. When did
his posts stop? I'd like to look in the archives and keep learning from
this man.

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.