homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo

  • From: "Wendy" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 17:18:42 -0500

Yes. I remember when I heard of his passing that I thought of those words, "Beware the Ides of March". Tvo passed on the same day as Julius Caesar.

I was just thinking about him today when I heard on the radio that the new congress was pushing for stem-cell funding. He would have been pleased. Stem-cell reasearch has come on too late to save our beloved Tvo, but hopefully things can proceede so that others do not have to end the way he did.

Wendy

I'm not sure, Toni. I think he passed in March.

March 15, 2005. His place was near Roanoke, Virginia.