homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doing, learning, and impressions

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doing, learning, and impressions
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:58:28 -0600

Hey, Bev! Don't let it bother you too much. I was muzzled on
Homestead-Work some years ago for letting people know the truth about
the animal rights agenda, quoting animal rights leaders. There were
some animal rights animal owners (so they clearly did not understand
the concept), and I decided to educate the list about the issue.,
Truth is upsetting, apparently. I left that list for greener pastures.
I was on Farmer's list, and then had to get off all lists for awhile
due to insufficient time to read any of them. What's the name of his
list? Maybe I'll rejoin. Anyhow, your posts here are appreciated.

Gloria