homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm going back to school!

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm going back to school!
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:47:31 -0600

Van, Thanks for the explanation. As for the near starvation diet, I've
read reports on several studies which have shown that rats and mice
that are kept very thin live much longer than those at normal weights.
I agree, though. I'd rather not live to be 120 if it means starving my
whole, miserable life! I'm pretty fit, but I sure as heck don't want
to be nothing but bones! Besides, I wonder how those half-starved rats
would fare trying to survive outside of a laboratory. Gloria