homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007

  • From: "Chris Clarke" <hstead AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:41:39 -0500

Happy New Year's folks,

This is the year that I build a nice woodshed. Here in
the south, you really need more than just a tarp covering
the wood if you really want to get it dried out. I am
thinking about 16' wide, maybe 8' deep. Two 5x12x1.5 foot
rows, with a good amount of room in between. Slatted sides
to allow ventilation. Question is, do I add power for a
floodlight and a ceiling fan?

Chris Clarke

Still here in Apex, NC... now more suburban than ever...