homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kentucky mountains was Marketing farm products afar?

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kentucky mountains was Marketing farm products afar?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:26:38 -0800 (PST)

I don't have any advice on the marketing as we are in
somewhat the same situation here,
But the Kentucky mountians got my attention as my
grandfather grew up in Knox? Co Kentucky, near
Barberville.
My granmother was born in Huntsville, Scott county,
Tennessee.
Are you anyplace close to there?
Van Dell