homestead - Re: [Homestead] Marketing farm products afar?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Marketing farm products afar?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:27:46 -0700

I am wondering about internet business for
such as seed allium crops, open-pollinated or heirloom seed, or any other
product toward a little more prosperity for our family.

Toni, I think you have to research what others are already doing and see if you can find a tiny niche, perhaps only one plant and perhaps only seeds of that, of all the world's varieties. Ideally that plant would be something you are passionate about and could become known as an expert on. It would take time and intense, focussed effort, but the Internet makes the opportunity real.