homestead - Re: [Homestead] Insurance

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw AT chilitech.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Insurance
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:17:52 -0500

From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>
> Genetics is the modern day astrology. People are looking for "the" gene
that
> causes this or that much as people were looking for the bad alignment of
the
> stars (a "dis-aster") in an earlier time.

They are also looking for that magic pill that will cure bad lifestyle
choices. That's another result of our 'medical' lifestyle...have a
problem, instead of exercising, eating right, or relieving the stress in
your life, take a pill. My mother takes pills, and pills to counteract the
side effects of the other pills, and more pills to fix what THEY cause,
etc. She can't even tell me what most of them are supposed to do.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA