homestead - Re: [Homestead] Going traveling

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Going traveling
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:43:18 -0500

----- Original Message -----

From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

> On Wednesday we are heading for Orlando FL. The Make A Wish
> Foundation is giving my daughter her wish to go to Disneyworld, the
> rest of us get to tag along.

Many years ago I had a very brief telemarketing job for this organization (I
was not a great telemarketer). Now they are large enough and have such a
great track record that they have other sources for funding.

Have a wonderful time and truly enjoy yourselves--a Thanksgiving filled with
good food, gratitude...and Mickey Mouse. ;) Travel safe.

Lisa