homestead - Re: [Homestead] Chest candy

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Chest candy
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:25:05 -0500

I've always heard that it is 99.9% boredom punctuated by 0.1% heart
stopping fear.
Glad to know where he is. What exactly does he do and when is he due for a trip home?
A good shower is a luxury in wartime, great for mental health and for
feeling human again.
What does he like to read? War type books? History? There are so many
readers here that we can all make recommendations...
Also Lynda, what's his name....you can email me off list if you want..

Bev

Lynda wrote:
He's in Al Taqaddum which is 74 kilometers west of Baghdad. He says
the stress level is high, the boredom level is high (his laptop
didn't survive the flight from Germany to Kuwait) and the only good
thing is that they have quite good access to showers.

We're putting together another box to send. His main request> books, so
we're off to the used bookstore tomorrow.

As long as the worst complaints he has are stress and boredom, I'm
happy!

Lynda

----- Original Message ----- From: "EarthNSky"
<erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
Lynda, what the latest on your kid?

Bev

-- BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7 34.498N
85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky _______________________________________________ Homestead list and
View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Free
Edition. Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.14.0/524 - Release
Date: 11/8/2006