homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update on homesteady things
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:23:17 -0600

> Now if I can just figure out how to link windpower, of which I have
> plenty, into the system I will have achieved one small unit of
> efficiency.

Tvo would have designed a system in one e-mail and charged only a chuckle.

Don? How about a rotor up on the roof connected to a shaft that comes down into an old wringer washer bucket? Right now I can't think of the name of the rotor device. It has vanes and catches the slightest breeze, like a rooftop ventilator.