homestead - Re: [Homestead] more quantum physics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more quantum physics
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 06:52:59 -0600

Quantum theory describes the behavior of matter and energy at the
atomic and subatomic levels, a level of reality where most of the
more familiar Newtonian laws of physics (why planets spin, airplanes
fly and baseballs curve) no longer apply.

Yeah, that is either where our forerunners dwelled or where our successors will exist one day. Take your pick.