homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's raining snot

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's raining snot
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 05:18:54 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

HEAVEN ONLY NOSE WE NEEDED TO HEAR THAT! TO THINK OF ALL THOSE YEARS I SHARED
THE
FREEWAY WITH A BUNCH OF HEALTH NUTS.
On the serious side, I am vicariously bursting with joy about your rain - and
the
creek. I hope it will wash away some of your worries.
Sandy (in the dusty Mojave Desert, praying for clouds and frogs)