homestead - Re: [Homestead] Technology

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Technology
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:11:23 -0800

Good example of folks who are poster children for "retroactive birthcontrol" are the folks who came up with Teen Screen, coming to a public school near you. Of course, it might take care of part of the population problem since they are going to stick psych labels on kids right, left and inbetween and drug them up to their eyeballs AND many are ending up in psych hospitals.

The following was sent out to homeschoolers but I think ALL parents should know about Teen Screen and all the other programs that are being snuck in under the radar!

Lynda
= = = = =
To: ANY INDIANA HOME SCHOOL ORGANIZATION

I just found your organization through the HSLDA listing. I am looking for anyone associated with Indiana schooling, anywhere.

Reason: The State and the Indiana Department of Education is attempting to bring Mental Health Screening to Indiana. This will allow the state to give every Indiana child a Mental Health Screening examination and to send inspectors into any home with a child from birth to 22 years of age and inspect the child, the family and the premises to make sure everything is up to the state defined "Standards".

THERE ARE NO EXEMPTIONS FOR PRIVATE SCHOOLS OR FOR HOME SCHOOLS.

This law states that every student will be tested while he is in school. This testing and evaluation is to be done by untrained personnel, not medical doctors. The results of the testing are not private between the student, his parents and the examiner.

IF THIS LAW IS ALLOWED TO PROCEED IT WILL AFFECT EVERY HOME-SCHOOL PERSON IN INDIANA.

If you need more information, please visit my website, www.edalert.com. There I have posted the speech I gave to the Commission on Mental Health on October 25. Also there is a Critique of the Mental Health Plan. A link to the Plan is also included. There is another link to a petition to stop the Plan. Please sign that petition.

This Plan is well funded and will be adopted unless we can show enough opposition to it to convince the Legislators to withdraw and nullify the Law (Senate Enrolled Act No. 529) that they slipped by us in the 2005 session.

THERE IS ALREADY ONE LAWSUIT FILED IN NORTHERN INDIANA AGAINST A SCHOOL THAT TESTED A STUDENT WITHOUT RECEIVING PARENTAL PERMISSION.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>