homestead - Re: [Homestead] computers

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] computers
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:53:50 -0700

Windows and most windows software is based on the whole Apple idea to begin with. I know way back when I was using old HP Touchscreens and WordStar that what we were using on the Apples (which I hated <g>) was just about identical to Word and Office and all the stuff that MS has come out with only 20 years later.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

For new software or old software, too? Would I be able to use my Office
97 on a Mac???? surely not...