homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fence rebuilding

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fence rebuilding
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 08:12:51 -0700

At 10/19/2006 09:16 AM,SISU! wrote:
apparently there is some kind of law/code/restriction that prevents the authorities from
actually lighting the fire. I will have to light it. This law or
whatever supposedly has a name even, something like Stephen's law or
something like that that uses a man's name, according to my friend.

I can just see Bev on the witness stand and the prosecutor asks her, "Did you or did you not start the fire that went out of control and cost the state umpteen millions of dollars to deal with? Yes or no."

Maybe it will be on Court TV and we can all watch? <VBG>

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA