homestead - Re: [Homestead] Getting affairs in order

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Getting affairs in order
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:38:34 -0700 (PDT)

Bev,
I will pay the legal fees for your will. All you
have to do is will everything to me.
My wife and I have always planned to be cremated.
Long ago I decided that I wanted my ashes scattered
over my grandmother's grave, now my parents are buried
in the same plot. Now my wife has decided the same.
We have a lawyer preparing a living trust to put our
property in, with the hope that maybe our
grandchildren and their grandchildren will eventually
see that as being the family home. Our will and all
that will be included in the legal fee so we will
have all of that taken care of.