homestead - Re: [Homestead] OT An il wind -worried mother post

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] OT An il wind -worried mother post
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:19:32 -0700

Tell me about it. I can't decide whether to watch television and panic everytime something comes on or to turn it off and stick my head in the sand. My mind changes from hour to hour!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

Thanks Lynda. I suppose I got a bit worked up last night. This
military mother thing is new to me and I haven't yet got all the coping
skills down.

Bev