homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pizza people

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pizza people
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:59:53 -0700 (PDT)

Stop it Gene,

It's bad for my keyboard when I drool all over it in the morning! Makes
the wait till lunch almost unendurable!

Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com> wrote:

>Gene, this is just up your alley. I heard on the news that the most recent
>edition of the Farmer's Almanac has a pizza lovers guide ranking people by
>the toppings they order.

Anybody have a copy? I just can't wait to read who I am, currently
preferring, after the thick homemade sauce heavily laced with garlic,
a layer of mozzarella, broccoli, onion, mushrooms, mixed four kinds
of cheese, sweet peppers, shrimp and black olives. One of the
reasons I pre-bake my freshly-ground whole wheat skins is they need
to be strong to hold up the inch-to-inch-and-a-half of toppings.

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com