homestead - Re: [Homestead] Pizza people

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Pizza people
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:43:56 -0500

Gene, this is just up your alley. I heard on the news that the most recent
edition of the Farmer's Almanac has a pizza lovers guide ranking people by
the toppings they order.

Anybody have a copy? I just can't wait to read who I am, currently preferring, after the thick homemade sauce heavily laced with garlic, a layer of mozzarella, broccoli, onion, mushrooms, mixed four kinds of cheese, sweet peppers, shrimp and black olives. One of the reasons I pre-bake my freshly-ground whole wheat skins is they need to be strong to hold up the inch-to-inch-and-a-half of toppings.