homestead - Re: [Homestead] Win Some, Lose Some

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Win Some, Lose Some
  • Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 16:39:57 -0400

Clint L. Novak wrote:

My 2 cents:

Since I'm hugely non-confrontational I usually let this kind of stuff go
on way to long before I deal with it. If this is the neighbor who is
the scarey ex-con I'd consider taking the dog for a little drive.

Yes, this is the neighbor. Currently, we are dealing with his wife, because guess where he is...yup, incarcerated(this time for a DUI). Rumor has it that he is supposed to be released this month, and when that happens, the process will start over because she has a different philosophy about the dog than he does.<sigh>
Hobo is currently chained to an apple tree in the front yard of their house. I guess they are trying to show everyone that they are trying to comply. But, she is home in the daytime, gone at night, so we will see what happens tonight.
Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W