homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heat sink

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heat sink
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 13:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

I was very lucky to get that. I was just looking for
enough land to have a big back yard. When this 195
acres showed up it was the only acreage on the local
market less than 1000 per acre.
Just when I decided to buy somebody made an offer. So
I waited and even prayed a little. Sure enough that
offer fell through so I jumped on it.
Plan to build a house for me & wife. Son will build
one for himself and wife.
Now there is much much work to do. Anyone who wants
to visit is welcome to join......LOL....
Van Dell