homestead - Re: [Homestead] A homestead story...

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A homestead story...
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:52:46 -0400

You guys just aren't redneck enough...haven't you ever shot one up in a
pasture?
Trust me, they leave a 6 foot crater and the one I saw created a huge
fireball....lol
My son in law won't cook on a gas grill. His friends' sister was killed
when she got rear-ended by a truck. There was a propane tank in the
trunk of her car and it blew upon impact.

Bev

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
Warren, You are right. Firemen in Phx have told me that exploding
tanks are rare and explained the circumstances it takes to cause those explosions. Van Dell

--- "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net> wrote:

I think exploding tanks are a Hollywood device.

Good story, though.

Warren