homestead - Re: [Homestead] Frankenfoods of the home grown variety..lol

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Frankenfoods of the home grown variety..lol
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:08:24 -0700

Eeeuuuu, I hated all the jellied "stuff" when I was a kid <g> Jelly is supposed to be fruit jam type OR jello type, not what you cover fish with or make tomatoes into!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Viking" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

Well San, ya got me on that one. I had to go to Dictionary.com to find
out what an aspic was....lol...so now that I know, how about a recipe?

Bev