homestead - [Homestead] books

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] books
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

Are any of you acquainted with "Dover Publications".
They do a lot of reprints.
A couple of my new ones are "Old Time Farm and
Garden Devices and How to Make Them". I have several
similar to that.
One that is different is "Farmers of 40 Centuries"
An agricultural professor made a trip to Japan, Korea,
and China about 1910 and wrote about how these farmers
could support a family on a couple acres of ground and
could sustain that for hundreds of generations.
www.doverpublications.com
Van Dell