homestead - Re: [Homestead] Grease gun recommendations?

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Grease gun recommendations?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:50:28 -0700

At 6/5/2006 07:43 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:
Has anyone found a grease gun that performs reliably? The two I have
have to be fiddled with continually to eliminate air that stops the
grease from pumping.

The cartridge with the grease is the problem not the gun. I smack the end on something hard to force the grease thru the air pocket.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA
Who has spent many years dealing with grease guns and the many grease fittings on the HH52A main rotor head.