homestead - Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:41:10 -0700

Now you see some of the kind of people on the list. This loathsome sow has attacked our Commander in Chief dozens of times, and accused Governor Schwarzenegger of being a Nazi, but now she's just an innocent lurker pursuing self-sufficiency. I've heard every possible lie and accusation you can think of issue forth from her foul hole. So it's not surpring that every person who has a contrary POV must be driven into the ground.

The odd thing is that I started out a liberal, and this list convinced me otherwise.

Bill

Marie, silly girl, didn't you know Mr. Crabby Britches IS the list. Keep
that in mind before you ask the list a question again. After all, you must have had alterior motives, you tricky critter you!