homestead - Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:51:05 -0500

I finally went back to figure out what I had said about the site in
question. This is the full text of my e-mail, which was sent 10/30/05.

<<This site was just brought to my attention.
Does anyone know who runs it? I looked it over but found no non-virtual info
about the people who have it up.>>

I jogged my memory, with the help of old e-mails, as to where it came from
and why I sent it to this list. It alleges that it is written by "farmers,
ranchers, and neighbors" and that the authors are "14 liberal couples." I
thought it was rather a strange site and that someone here might have heard
about it. But either no one had or no one was willing to admit they knew
these people. I forgot about it entirely until Bill resurrected it.

Clearly these people aren't Bush fans, but they eat well. I'm surprised they
don't post their recipes.

Marie

Bill typed:

The problem is always with the other person, isn't it? You trick people
into reading ads, and they object, so there's something wrong with
them. Why not find a list where this sort of thing is appreciated?