homestead - Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] http://www.grindstaffchronicles.com
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

Bill

Wow... I feel the LOVE!!

Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com> wrote:
Marie McHarry wrote:

><>would be mostly bushbashing before I even went there, and sure enough.
>Why else would it be posted on this list?>>
>
>Golly, Bill. You must have had to dig deep into your hard drive to find
>that. Are you so hard up for a reason to say something unpleasant?

Well no, I was just looking around through my massive email collection
and found it. Silly me to think that it would about homesteading. As
far as unpleasantness goes, it's been the libs' middle name since 2000.
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com

---------------------------------
New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC and save
big.
From: Warriorgrannys AT aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:57:41 EDT
To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [Homestead] Road Trip

GOING THE DISTANCE AGAINST NAIS

On June 1, 2006 We, (the Granny Warriors) will leave Winnie, Texas, and
drive all over the southeastern and central USA. We are doing this long
distance
drive to bring awareness to the bills being written and passed which are
taking away everyone's constitutional rights, such as NAIS and PAWS.

Please support The Granny Warriors in their effort to bring awareness to the
senseless programs being put in place on the small farmer, rancher and
animal owner.

WE ARE DRIVING OUR MOTOR HOME ACROSS AMERICA TO SAVE OUR RIGHTS TO LIVE A
FREE, HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE LIFE AS MANDATED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF THE
UNITED
STATES OF AMERICA

Don't get the idea having a motor home means wealth, this RV is a 1986
model, in good shape and painted up with our logos and banners, a rolling
billboard against NAIS (National ID) PAWS and bills that take away the
individuals
rights to own the animals of their choice.

We may be passing though your state or town to raise awareness to the
dangers of the NAIS and PAWS bills. Our journey begins in Winnie, Texas on
June1,
2006. It will end after going through these towns, Houston, Baton Rouge,
Mobile, Tallahassee, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Savannah, Charleston,
Myrtle
Beach, Willmington, Raleigh, Hampton, Norfolk, Richmond, Charleston W. Va,
Portsmouth, Cincinatti, Columbus, Indianapolis, Springfield, St. Louis,
Memphis, Jackson, Shreveport, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Lubbock, Abilene,
Ft.Worth and then Back to Winnie. We will be stopping at many other towns
along
this route also.

Pass the word on to your co-workers, friends and family, this will be very
helpful.

Anyone on the route let us know if you have a place for us to set up and
pass out our flyers and speak to people and notify your local TV stations
and
news media. We will also appreciate places within a day's ride to stop over
at night.

This journey will take over 4 months and cross more than 6,000 miles. Pleas
e help in whatever way you can. It will be greatly appreciated. For a more
detailed description of this journey, check out our web site at
_www.grannywarriors.com_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com)

Sponsor our journey and open the eyes of people who have no idea of what is
being voted on by our legislators by donating 1 cent ( 1 penny) for every 2
miles we drive"... a total of $30.00. A lot of miles add up to thousands
people made aware of the dangers we are facing. Using the Granny's persona
we
are able to get the media's attention enabling us to get the message out
that this country needs to get back to our original Constitutional Rights.
We do
not need or want laws written by Animal Right Activists Groups and Big
Business.
The Granny's will be featured on Current TV at the end of May, a documentary
on our Protest against Peta and out trip back to Texas.

Thank you.

All donations can be paid through Repo-Pac Inc. A political Action
committee. Please note the donation is for "Granny Warriors Road Trip"
Mail to:
Repo-Pac Inc. ( Granny Warriors)
PO Box 671
Winnie, Texas, 77665

For more information call: 828-683-2009 409-673-4891 409-673-4119

If you respond to this e-mail, please put "Granny Warriors" in the subject
box.

_Granny Warriors_ (http://www.grannywarriors.com/)

Exposing ARA and their agenda to the public.
_Donate to keep the Grannys Rolling_
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=timhun AT aol.com&item_name=Granny%20%20Warriors&item_number=
0006&no_shipping=0&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset
=UTF-8)