homestead - Re: [Homestead] We could have told them that

  • From: "Rob Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We could have told them that
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 17:50:47 -0500

I am facing that situation right now. The last year was one of pure
freedom for me. I was in the country, staying on farms and semi rural
homes. Now the trailer is in storage for a few months and I am in a tract
home with a HOA. I hate it. My depression is sinking to new depths and I
am inventing projects just to keep busy. I can't wait to travel again.

Don,

I am there with you, buddy. Thought I'd have my housing set up on my place and be there full time by October. Did not remember that nothing happens during hunting season (Nov - Jan 7 mainly). So still here with inlaws in suburbia. Thank God there is no HOA! I have invented projects, canned foods, studied American history and at war between the states now, you name it. Hopefully a few weeks this will be over.

Rob