homestead - Re: [Homestead] We could have told them that

  • From: "Tracy" <tracy9j AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] We could have told them that
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:49:36 -0600

I wonder why, exactly. Is it the hub-bub, noise, pollution, etc. type environment of a city, or is it attitude? Rural folk have deadlines and life can be pretty damn busy, stressful and hectic, too.

Tracy Julian
in East North-Central Minnesota

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

'Mental health better' in country

People who live in the country have better mental health than those who
live in towns and cities, researchers have said.