homestead - [Homestead] Tvo on tractors

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Tvo on tractors
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 19:32:35 -0700

Here are some Tvo posts where he talks about tractors. Hope this helps.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State
````````````````````````````

ate: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:28:13 -0400
From: tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Griping again... GRRRRR

farmer wrote:

> I think it is time to declare open season on
> "buyers" that sit behind a desk and buy without
> knowing piddly about what they are doing.
> Seems that with 2 farm stores in Shelbyville,
> In. CT and Big Blue (an Indiana chain) that

> neither sees a need to carry an oil filter for a
> Deere 4020.

Tvoivozhd---you've got a 4020? That has got to be the best tractor of all
time
if you need more horsepower than the 8N, T030 yard-scratchers.