homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vermont Homestead For Sale

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vermont Homestead For Sale
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:57:39 -0600

At 10:36 PM 10/11/05 EDT, you wrote:
If you are curious what's happening and want to see a pic of my fiance,
>go to my journal....
>
>_http://journals.aol.com/wsm311/WendyUsuallyWanders/_
>(http://journals.aol.com/wsm311/WendyUsuallyWanders/)

I read it earlier today. What changes you are making! I'm glad that you
are happy with your choices (it shows on your face in the pictures and in
your words!) Your fiance seems like a great guy! Congratulations! What a
lot has happened since you ask last year about what we Mormons thought of
the temple in Snowflake! ;-)

I love your bookshelves, and food-stuff shelves! I covet your fields and
woods! I love the fact that there are streams around your place and your
water source is a spring!

If only Vermont was just a wee-bit nearer to Utah!

Best wishes,
Melody