homestead - Re: [Homestead] (no subject)

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] (no subject)
  • Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 16:15:03 -0700

At 10/2/2005 03:46 PM, you wrote:
>I sadly have the idea that for some people, if
"their" political party did it, it's a good thing. No
matter what. If the other political party did it, it's
a bad thing. No matter what.

Well, I'm not one of those. If you are not either then
at least we can agree on something.

Hahaha! It's refreshing to run into someone who is openly for genetic engineering, big corporations and government control.
Folks for all that stuff usually don't come right out and admit it on this list.

Good to have you here!

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com
western Washington, USA

someday I need to find a good signature line about fools... maybe this one...

Prejudices are what fools use for reason.
- Voltaire