homestead - Re: [Homestead] N.E. states are declaring war on harmful non-native plants - The Boston Globe

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] N.E. states are declaring war on harmful non-native plants - The Boston Globe
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:18:10 -0700

No, the big ones are the spreading type. DH says you can put in a barrier (metal or plastic sheeting to 5' depth) and it will contain it if you are ever vigilant. However, it is strong and has been known to punch through some plastics.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>