homestead - Re: [Homestead] N.E. states are declaring war on harmful non-native plants - The Boston Globe

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] N.E. states are declaring war on harmful non-native plants - The Boston Globe
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 11:03:15 -0700

Translation: There was nothing of a factual nature you could put into a
reply.

You, you, you, you, you. In your case, Lyndie girl, the "reframing" and "labeling" usually involve the other postor, not ideas.

Lynda wrote:

Stop and look at what you wrote. Now, just change a couple of words and you have the same rabid self-serving, I don't give a damn about anyone else's opinion but my own crap!