homestead - Re: [Homestead] globalism & isolationism- was B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] globalism & isolationism- was B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:37:59 -0500

Thing is, globalism won't work indefinately.

How do you feel it will break down? And what alternative should we strive for?

I don't understand our national economy, let alone the global economy. Not sure anyone does, but many think they do and actions are taken. But I do understand friends, enemies, and get-alongs. I understand how and why rural neighbors get along. And I think the principles are transport. Seems to me that being economically and security interdependent is a plus for peace. A nation is not likely to hurt another nation that is buying its products or services or supplying vital products or services.