homestead - Re: [Homestead] Safety with miles

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Safety with miles
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 12:46:10 -0700

Knock it off, James! You know I hate it when we agree!

And this has become a whole society of people with demands. Were NOLA not populated with sheople who *expected* someone/everyone else to do their thinking for them and to provide for them, a large portion of the current mess could have been avoided.

Just like the100 mile long traffic jam. I sat shaking my head in disbelief as I saw dozens of 4x4s sitting there. I wouldn't have been in the mess to begin with but IF I had been, I wouldn't have sat quietly while I was in a 4x4. Locking hubs would have been engaged and I would have made my own road!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>