homestead - Re: [Homestead] Clinton's latest achievement

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Clinton's latest achievement
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:43:40 -0700

Now we know how many "friends in China" he must have made, and who "our friends in China" are. He had me guessing for eight years.

A Chinese company is honoring ex-president Bill Clinton by naming a new
line of condoms after him - along with a companion line of condoms that
will be named after his ex-girlfriend, Monica Lewinsky.