homestead - Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] B. C.'s latest achievement
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:17:04 -0700

Maybe you should check yours, GiGi. It's happening every day with North Korea.

Gene GeRue wrote:

See, history isn't written yet. If the newly empowered Chinese state
goes radical on us and acquires the weaponry that it can now afford, and
shares it with our enemies, I'll know whom to blame.

Um, uh, you should talk to someone you trust about your thinking apparatus. Do not be surprised if they suggest that your reality needs checking.